Bajaj Pulsar | Compatible | Simtac | PNP Hazard Flasher / Adapter / Module | PSR-WS4
This “One and Only” Plug and Play Hazard Module/Flasher for Bajaj’s Pulsar 150/180/ 220 can be fitted easily without any cutting or slicing of wire.
This Tourer Edition Flasher allows you to blink all the 4 indicators at the same time in best multiple flashing styles [i.e. quick flash, slow flash, police patrolling]which makes you visible from a long distance. Thus, enhancing your Presence on road leading you to a safer zone specially in unfavorable conditions i.e. fog, storm, rain etc.
Best product for Highways/Fog/Mountains/Heavy Rain/Storm driving
Points to be Remembered :
- Auto Cut System : This plug and play model works in the bikes which have automatic indicator cut off system by default i.e. if you turn on left/ right indicator and turns the handle back to straight, the indicator turns off automatically.
- Non-Auto Cut System: This plug and play model works in the bikes which do not have automatic indicator cut off system by default i.e. if you turn on left/ right indicator and turns the handle back to straight, the indicator doesn’t turn off automatically.
✔️ 24 Months Replacement Warranty
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Already 14 persons shown interest.
Frequently Bought Together
⇒ Features :
- Easily installed in Bajaj’s Pulsar 150/ 180/220
- No wire cutting or slicing required
- Doesn’t void bike’s warranty
- Active Memory Feature [Remembers the Last used pattern Automatically]
- Override Feature [ Hazard Auto Pause when Indicator Signal is given. Hazard Auto Starts when Indicator Signal stopped.]
- Ready to fit Handle Bar Mountable Control Switch
- No need to Harass Indicator Switch
- Best ever 20 Modes for flashing indicators in different styles i.e. quick flash, slow flash, police patrolling
- Flashes all 4 indicators at the same time and makes you visible from a long distance.
- Highly Water Resistant
- Shock Proof
- Increases Road Safety. So, best product for highway/ mountain/heavy rain/storm driving
- Increases biker’s visibility especially in the case of FOG
- Runs both LED and Halogen Bulb Indicators
- Industrial Grade Components used
⇒ Package Contents :
- Hazard Module(1 unit)
- Control Switch(1 unit)
|Dimensions||14 × 10 × 5.5 cm|
For Auto Indicator Cut Sensor Bike (BCU), For Non Auto Indicator Cut Sensor Bike (BS4 & BS6)
Solid and Sleek Design with Rounded Corners
5-6 Business Working Days (The days may vary due to lockdown)
24 Months Replacement Warranty
Points to be taken care of :
- In case of any defect in our product for example workmanship or failure to meet the specification of the product within the warranty time, our company will replace the complete product.
- If any part of the product is removed/ altered/ tampered/modified/ dismantled or repaired; warranty will not be void and it will not be claimed for replacement of product.
- Stamp, Signature and Date must be duly filled by the authorized person in warranty card in order to claim the warranty.
- ZONE A– When a courier company picks up and delivers a parcel within the same state.
- ZONE B– When delivery is done in metro cities (Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai,Chennai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Ahemdabad,Jaipur,Surat, Pune)
- ZONE C – When delivery is done in Rest of India except the North East and Jammu & Kashmir
- ZONE D – When delivery is done in the North East region or Jammu and Kashmir
- ZONE E – When delivery is done in the Rural / Village area
Got something to discuss?
Can I use this in my Bajaj pulsar 150 bs6
We would like to inform you that you can use this its totally compatible with your bike.
Can I Use Pulsar 220 ABS BS6 2021 model
We would like to inform you that this one is totally compatible with your Pulsar 220 ABS BS6 2021
We have one more update version for your bike for more information kindly contact on our WhatsApp helpline number 8899640640
They will help you and guide you properly.
Can i use pulser 150 bs6
We would like to inform you that you can use PNP-PSRB4 is totally compatible in your Bajaj Pulsar 150 BS6.
Sir Can I use it for Pulsar 125 BS6 ??
We would like to inform you that you can use PNP-BJS in your Bajaj Pulsar 125 BS6 and you can order by mentioned below link
Can i use it for my Pulsar 220F bs6 ?
We would like to that you can use psrb4 model.
This one is compatible with your pulsar 220f BS6.