RE | Himalayan | Compatible | PNP Hazard Flasher / Adapter / Module | RE-WS4
This “One and Only” Plug and Play Hazard Module/Flasher for Royal Enfield Himalayan can be fitted easily without any cutting or slicing of wire.
This Tourer Edition Flasher allows you to blink all the 4 indicators at the same time in best multiple flashing styles [i.e. quick flash, slow flash, police patrolling]which makes you visible from a long distance. Thus, enhancing your Presence on road leading you to a safer zone specially in unfavorable conditions i.e. fog, storm, rain etc.
Best product for Highways/Fog/Mountains/Heavy Rain/Storm driving
⇒ Package Contents :
- Hazard Module(1 nos.)
- Control Switch(1 nos.)
✔️ 24 Months Replacement Warranty
⇒ Features :
- Easily installed in Royal Enfield Himalayan
- No wire cutting or slicing required
- Doesn’t void bike’s warranty
- Active Memory Feature [Remembers the Last used pattern Automatically]
- Override Feature [ Hazard Auto Pause when Indicator Signal is given. Hazard Auto Starts when Indicator Signal stopped.]
- Ready to fit Handle Bar Mountable Control Switch
- No need to Harass Indicator Switch
- Best ever 21 Modes for flashing indicators in different styles i.e. quick flash, slow flash, police patrolling
- Flashes all 4 indicators at the same time and makes you visible from a long distance.
- Highly Water Resistant
- Shock Proof
- Increases Road Safety. So, best product for highway/ mountain/heavy rain/storm driving
- Increases biker’s visibility especially in the case of FOG
- Industrial Grade Components used
|Dimensions||14 × 10 × 5.5 cm|
HIMALAYAN 2021, HIMALAYAN TILL 2020
Solid and Sleek Design with Rounded Corners
24 Months Replacement Warranty
Points to be taken care of :
- In case of any defect in our product for example workmanship or failure to meet the specification of the product within the warranty time, our company will replace the complete product.
- If any part of the product is removed/ altered/ tampered/modified/ dismantled or repaired; warranty will be void and it will not be claimed for replacement of product.
- Stamp, Signature and Date must be duly filled by the authorized person in warranty card in order to claim the warranty.
- ZONE A– When a courier company picks up and delivers a parcel within the same state.
- ZONE B– When delivery is done in metro cities (Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai,Chennai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Ahemdabad,Jaipur,Surat, Pune)
- ZONE C – When delivery is done in Rest of India except the North East and Jammu & Kashmir
- ZONE D – When delivery is done in the North East region or Jammu and Kashmir
- ZONE E – When delivery is done in the Rural / Village area
4 Reviews For This Product
Got something to discuss?
is it compatible with with 2022 model BS6
We would like to inform you that RES-WS4 is totally compatible in your bike. You have to select the correct option while ordering.
We would like to inform you that
This flasher have 21+ patterns
Are R15 v3 module and this same
We would like to inform you that PNP-YMHV3 And PNP-RE is not same module. In these modules has wiring difference. for more information kindly contact us on our helpline number 8899640640 by Call or WhatsApp So that we can inform you properly.
Led bulb free with module or we need to buy additionally?
We would like to inform you that LED bulbs are not free with Hazard flasher. But you will get discount when you order Hazard flasher and LED bulbs both on bundle purchase.
Does it work on Himalayan bs4 2017 model
We would like to inform you that PNP-RE is totally compatible in your Royal Enfield Himalayan BS4.
by Mahadev Mishal (verified owner)
Product is great functionality wise but I did not like the built quality of switch at all. Maybe you can raise product price but provide good quality switch. If someone is spending 2k on hazard system then he/she expects better build quality. And I don’t think switch is waterproof as well.
I like LEDs those are super bright. Overall it is great product but as I said in future we expect better build quality.
Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback and for pointing out these issues. We work hard to give all of our Tech Family Members a great experience. We’re working on fixing these problems.We really appreciate both the kindness and the honesty. We hope to see you again soon!
by Pradeepraj Seenivasakan (verified owner)
Good day to all
I am so bombarded by the extreme great service provided by the team and never expected such a QUICK RESPONSE.I mean the real quick response.
I purchased Simtech lights and flasher for Royal Enfield (Interceptor 2, Classic 500 and Himalayan).We had some issues in fixing Classic 500. I just thought to give a call to rhe customer care and to check if we have available solution.To my suprise they technical team called me back and helped us in fixing the issue and help us in resolving the issue in approximately 8 mins. I thank to the technical team, Customer team and Subham Rana.
Subham ur so wonderful helping in and understanding the issue . Thanks once again
SIMTECH U ROCK ….
Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We’re glad that tech family members like you are having a great experience. We feel obliged and proud to know that you are happy with our product and support service. Your cooperation boosts our morale and helps us in adhering to quality products and services.
Thank you for choosing SIMTAC We hope to look forward for you in future as well.
Thanks n regards