No products in the cart.
KTM | Compatible | Simtac | PNP Tail Light Flasher / Adapter | TLF20-BK
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
This Plug and Play Tail Light Flasher for all models of KTM [ Except Adventure ] can be fitted easily at the back seat without any cutting or slicing of wire that comes with 15 [10 +5 ] different patterns of tail light. Thus enhancing your rear safety on road.
- Flasher will be ON as soon as the ignition of the bike is ON.
- For Changing Parking Pattern ==> Press Mini Pattern Change Switch
- For Changing Brake Pattern ==> Press and hold brake + Mini Pattern Change Switch
Compatible With :
➡️ KTM Duke 125 / 200 /250 / 390
➡️ KTM RC 125 / 200 / 390
✔️ 24 Months Replacement Warranty
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Already 18 persons shown interest.
⇒ Features :
- Easily installed in back seat of all models of KTM [ Except Adventure ]
- Plug ad Play DIY Installation [ No wire cutting or slicing required ]
- Automatically saves Pattern when changed i.e. Active Memory Feature is available
- Faster Response time which enhance your rear safety.
- Doesn’t void bike’s warranty
- Comes with Option of External Ready to fit Pattern Change Switch
- Best ever 10 Modes for flashing parking tail light in different styles i.e. quick flash, slow flash, low and high flash
- First time ever 5 different modes given for flashing BRAKE tail light.
- Flashes both parking and brake tail light in different styles and makes you visible from a long distance from rear end.
- Increases Road Safety from rear end on highway/ mountain/heavy rain/storm driving
- Water Proof
- Shock Proof
- Industrial Grade Components used
⇒ Package Contents :
- Main unit (1 nos.)
- PNP Connection Lead ( 1 nos.)
|Dimensions||14 × 10 × 5.5 cm|
KTM All models Except Adevnture
Rock Solid and Compact Design
24 Months Replacement Warranty
Points to be taken care of :
- In case of any defect in our product for example workmanship or failure to meet the specification of the product within the warranty time, our company will replace the complete product.
- If any part of the product is removed/ altered/ tampered/modified/ dismantled or repaired; warranty will not be void and it will not be claimed for replacement of product.
- Stamp, Signature and Date must be duly filled by the authorized person in warranty card in order to claim the warranty.
- ZONE A– When a courier company picks up and delivers a parcel within the same state.
- ZONE B– When delivery is done in metro cities (Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai,Chennai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Ahemdabad,Jaipur,Surat, Pune)
- ZONE C – When delivery is done in Rest of India except the North East and Jammu & Kashmir
- ZONE D – When delivery is done in the North East region or Jammu and Kashmir
- ZONE E – When delivery is done in the Rural / Village area