No products in the cart.
Simtac | Universal Multi Mode Hazard Flasher/ Indicator Blinker With Control Switch | UV-WS
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Our Multi mode Hazard Flasher is a Universal Fitting Street Edition Model which allows you to blink all 4 Indicators at the same time in best different flashing styles [i.e. quick flash, slow flash, police patrolling] and makes you visible on the road from a long distance marking your presence on road leading you to a safer zone specially in unfavorable conditions i.e. fog, storm, rain etc.
Best quality product to be fitted in any Bike/ Scooter
✔️ 12 Months Replacement Warranty
⇒ Features :
- Can be installed in any vehicle with a 12 V power supply
- Ready to fit Handle Bar Mountable Control Switch
- No need to harass Indicator Switch
- 21 Best Ever Modes for flashing indicators in different styles [i.e. quick flash, slow flash, police patrolling]
- Flashes all 4 indicators at the same time and makes you visible from a long distance.
- Increases Road Safety. So, best product for highway/ mountain/heavy rain/storm driving
- Increases biker’s visibility especially in the case of FOG
- Runs both LED and Halogen Bulb Indicators
- Highly Water Resistant
- Shock Proof
- Easy To Install, comes with instructions manual and wiring details
- High Power output 10 W X 4
- Industrial Grade Components used
⇒ Package Contents :
- Hazard Module(1 unit)
- Control Switch ( 1 unit)
- Extra Fuses (4 nos.)
Note: Do not run on bulb with power more than 10 W (each)
|Dimensions||14 × 10 × 5.5 cm|
Solid and Sleek Design with Rounded Corners
12 Months Replacement Warranty
Points to be taken care of :
- In case of any defect in our product for example workmanship or failure to meet the specification of the product within the warranty time, our company will replace the complete product.
- If any part of the product is removed/ altered/ tampered/modified/ dismantled or repaired; warranty will not be void and it will not be claimed for replacement of product.
- Stamp, Signature and Date must be duly filled by the authorized person in warranty card in order to claim the warranty.
- ZONE A– When a courier company picks up and delivers a parcel within the same state.
- ZONE B– When delivery is done in metro cities (Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai,Chennai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Ahemdabad,Jaipur,Surat, Pune)
- ZONE C – When delivery is done in Rest of India except the North East and Jammu & Kashmir
- ZONE D – When delivery is done in the North East region or Jammu and Kashmir
- ZONE E – When delivery is done in the Rural / Village area
Got something to discuss?
11 days 5 hours ago
Hi sir is this product use full for honda Hornet 2.0 BS6 version
10 days 19 hours ago
We would like to inform you that HRNT-SL is not compatible in your Hornet 2.0 BS6 Model.
21 days 16 hours ago
In case of universal flasher side lights work when flasher is on
22 days 10 hours ago
I want to apply it on my new tvs raider bike can it will work
21 days 18 hours ago
For your information, let me tell you that this model is perfect for your bike.
You can use this it will work perfectly.
28 days 12 hours ago
Can i use this on tvs radeon bs6
27 days 18 hours ago
We would like to inform you that Universal hazard flasher is totally compatible with your TVS Radeon.
We have 360′ degree led bulb and in your bike you can use only T10 led bulbs.
360 is not compatible with your bike.
1 month 10 days ago
How can i use this for my hero honda splendor plus, should i replace stock flasher relay that is fitted near battery or should i install this in the visor??
And your led bulbs are not blinking with stock flasher relay should i change the stock relay and install the hazard flasher or only installing hazard flasher will solve this problem??
1 month 9 days ago
We would like to inform you that You have to install UV-WS in the visor of your Hero Honda Splendor plus and You have to also change Stock flasher relay for LED bulbs Hyper flashing issue.