SWITCHLESS [V4.0] RE | Interceptor | Compatible | Simtac | PNP Hazard Flasher / Adapter / Module | INCPTR-SL
This “One and Only” Plug and Play Hazard Module/Flasher for Royal Enfield Interceptor can be fitted easily without any cutting or slicing of wire.
This Tourer Edition Flasher allows you to blink all the 4 indicators at the same time in best multiple flashing styles [i.e. quick flash, slow flash, police patrolling] which makes you visible from a long distance. Thus, enhancing your Presence on road leading you to a safer zone specially in unfavorable conditions i.e. fog, storm, rain etc.
Best product for Highways/Fog/Mountains/Heavy Rain/Storm driving
⇒ Package Contents :
- Hazard Module(1 nos.)
- Warranty Card (1 nos.)
- Thank you Card (1 nos.)
- Wiring tie (2 nos.)
✔️ 24 Months Replacement Warranty
⇒ Features :
- 24 Months warranty
- Easily installed in Royal Enfield Interceptor
- No wire cutting or slicing required
- Doesn’t void bike’s warranty
- Auto Cut [ Hazard Auto Pause when Indicator Signal is given.]
- Saves Last used Pattern i.e. Memory Feature is available
- Comes with Option of Ready to fit Pattern Change Switch
- Best ever 40 Modes for flashing indicators in different styles i.e. quick flash, slow flash, police patrolling
- Flashes all 4 indicators at the same time and makes you visible from a long distance.
- Highly Water Resistant
- Shock Proof
- Increases Road Safety. So, best product for highway/ mountain/heavy rain/storm driving
- Increases biker’s visibility especially in the case of FOG
- Industrial Grade Components used
|Dimensions||14 × 10 × 5.5 cm|
Solid and Sleek Design with Rounded Corners
24 Months Replacement Warranty
Points to be taken care of :
- In case of any defect in our product for example workmanship or failure to meet the specification of the product within the warranty time, our company will replace the complete product.
- If any part of the product is removed/ altered/ tampered/modified/ dismantled or repaired; warranty will be void and it will not be claimed for replacement of product.
- Stamp, Signature and Date must be duly filled by the authorized person in warranty card in order to claim the warranty.
- ZONE A– When a courier company picks up and delivers a parcel within the same state.
- ZONE B– When delivery is done in metro cities (Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai,Chennai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Ahemdabad,Jaipur,Surat, Pune)
- ZONE C – When delivery is done in Rest of India except the North East and Jammu & Kashmir
- ZONE D – When delivery is done in the North East region or Jammu and Kashmir
- ZONE E – When delivery is done in the Rural / Village area
4 Reviews For This Product
Got something to discuss?
SIMTAC MODEL NO : PNP-RE is this compatible with ROYAL ENFIELD INTERCEPTOR 650 BS6
We would like to inform you that PNP-RE is totally compatible in ROYAL ENFIELD INTERCEPTOR 650 BS6.
I want to know that whenever the hazzard system is running how do I use the normal indicator at that Particular time ? And after the normal indicator is used & I disconnect the normal indicator , Will the Hazzard system start automatically after that ?
Bcz I’ve ROYAL ENFIELD INTERCEPTOR 650 BS6 MODEL DOWNTOWN DRAG GREY COLOR . I purchased it 10 days ago . & there was not a single video available in youtube regarding your Switchless Hazzard Light System V4 Version .
We would like to inform you that REA-SL doesn’t have overide feature. it has Auto cut feature ( if your hazard is in running condition and you will give any side of normal indicator. Hazard flasher will turn off automatically). For more information kindly contact us on our Helpline number 8899640640 by Call or WhatsApp.
Hi. How to change the pattern. I mean how to use the patterns
We would like to inform that you can operate it with your indicator button Just Right >Left>Center in frequency.
Hi Team, I see this is a switchless version
so, where does this fit, in the headlight area or under the seat area?
We would like to inform you that we have two types of Switchless flasher for your Bike. One is for Non AHO Models (RE-SL) and other one is for AHO Models (REA-SL). RE-SL can be installed in behind the Headlight and REA-SL can be installed under the seat.
I have the new interceptor 650 2021, just bought it
so i suppose its the Non AHO model, hence I need to install behind the headlight, right?
We would like to inform you that your bike is AHO Model. So you can use REA-SL in your Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 2021. Which can be install under the seat.
by Abhinay khare (verified owner)
Sturdy quality of the product. Installation is very simple and there are tons of tutorials on Youtube to guide you.
Work flawlessly with multiple flashing options, you can select whatever suits your persona.
A must-have component if you have a biker’s DNA.
Ride Well Ride Hard
Thank you for recommending us in your review! We’re glad we made your experience with us, It’s great to hear that you have had a positive experience with Simtac Automation 😇. We are glad to know that our team’s performance exceeds your expectations❤️
by Subho Sur (verified owner)
Pretty much satisfied with the product. Simoly plug n play. Recommended other friends about it.
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. Your feedback helps everyone to choose right product for there bike. We’re looking forward to making your experience even better in the future!