SWITCHLESS [V4.0] Suzuki Gixxer | Compatible | Simtac | PNP Hazard Flasher / Adapter / Module | GXR-SL
This “One and Only” Plug and Play Hazard Module/Flasher for Suzuki Gixxer SF and Non SF can be fitted easily without any cutting or slicing of wire.
This Tourer Edition Flasher allows you to blink all the 4 indicators at the same time in best multiple flashing styles [i.e. quick flash, slow flash, police patrolling]which makes you visible from a long distance. Thus, enhancing your Presence on road leading you to a safer zone specially in unfavorable conditions i.e. fog, storm, rain etc.
Best product for Highways/Fog/Mountains/Heavy Rain/Storm driving
- For switching ON the flasher – Push Stock Indicator Switch LEFT RIGHT CENTER.
- For next pattern – Push Stock Indicator Switch – LEFT RIGHT CENTER.
- For previous Pattern – Push Stock Indicator Switch – RIGHT LEFT CENTER.
- For switching OFF the flasher – Push Stock Indicator Switch either RIGHT or LEFT
⇒ Package Contents :
- Hazard Module (1 nos.)
- Warranty Card (1 nos.)
✔️ 24 Months Replacement Warranty
⇒ Features :
- 24 MONTHS WARRANTY
- SWITCHLESS (NO EXTERNAL SWITCH REQUIRED)
- Easily installed in Suzuki Gixxer SF and Non SF
- Active Memory Feature [Remembers the Last used pattern Automatically]
- Smart Auto On [Remembers the last ON/OFF state of device]
- Smart Auto Cut Feature [ Hazard Auto Pause when Indicator Signal is given.]
- No wire cutting or slicing required
- Doesn’t void bike’s warranty
- Best ever 40 Modes for flashing indicators in different styles i.e. quick flash, slow flash, police patrolling
- Flashes all 4 indicators at the same time and makes you visible from a long distance.
- Highly Water Resistant
- Shock Proof
- Increases Road Safety. So, best product for highway/ mountain/heavy rain/storm driving
- Increases biker’s visibility especially in the case of FOG
- Industrial Grade Components used
|Dimensions||14 × 10 × 5.5 cm|
GIXXER NAKED, GIXXER SF
Solid and Sleek Design with Rounded Corners
24 Months Replacement Warranty
Points to be taken care of :
- In case of any defect in our product for example workmanship or failure to meet the specification of the product within the warranty time, our company will replace the complete product.
- If any part of the product is removed/ altered/ tampered/modified/ dismantled or repaired; warranty will not be void and it will not be claimed for replacement of product.
- Stamp, Signature and Date must be duly filled by the authorized person in warranty card in order to claim the warranty.
- ZONE A– When a courier company picks up and delivers a parcel within the same state.
- ZONE B– When delivery is done in metro cities (Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai,Chennai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Ahemdabad,Jaipur,Surat, Pune)
- ZONE C – When delivery is done in Rest of India except the North East and Jammu & Kashmir
- ZONE D – When delivery is done in the North East region or Jammu and Kashmir
- ZONE E – When delivery is done in the Rural / Village area
13 Reviews For This Product
Got something to discuss?
Is this compatible with Gixxer SF BS4 2018 model?
We would like to inform you that GXR-SL is totally compatible in your Suzuki Gixxer SF BS4 2018 Model.
Nooo it is not compatible with my gixxer sf 150 bs6 2022.
One coupler difference is there.
Kindly contact us on our WhatsApp helpline number 8899640640. Our WhatsApp team will help you in installation via Video call.
When the with switch model available for Gixxer sf 250 PNP module?
We would like to inform you that Our R&D team will work on With switch flasher for your bike in future. You can subscribe our website. When the product is available you will get notification.
Is it compatible with gixxer 250 naked bs6 2020 model
We would like to inform you that PNP-GXR-SL is totally compatible with your Gixxer Naked Bs6.
Is this fits on gixxer sf 155 bs6 model.
We would like to inform you that its totally compatible with your Gixxer SF 155 BS6
Can compatible for Gixxer 250 SF 2021 new model
We would like to inform you that its totally compatible with your bike you can use it sir.
by Chirag Panchal (verified owner)
A best product Simtac has made in india quality is awersome
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. We’re glad that you loved our products. We’re looking forward to making your experience even better in the future!
by Imran Ali (verified owner)
It’s more Compatible, just Plug N Play and easy to use, nice product for my Gixxer SF 150 BSIV.
Genuine Product and very friendly support team.
Thank you so much for taking time to share your valuable feedback. We’re glad that you loved our product.
by pranav apte (verified owner)
Both LED bulbs and hazard module is working flawlessly on my Suzuki Gixxer 250 (bs6).
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at We take pride in knowing our tech family members are happy with our product Quality
by Suman kha (verified owner)
Amazing product 👌 from Simtac automation.. Made in India product.
Various patterns available in this hazard device .
And this LED indicator is more bright than any other LED indicator ..
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. We’re glad that you loved our product. We’re looking forward to making your experience even better in the future!
by dikeshpatel0909 (verified owner)
Excellent product from Simtac Automation. I have no words to say about it…Just love it. Now I feel that my bike Unique in my village. My bike is now more eye catchier, head turner.
Thank You Simtac, Lots of Love.
by DS C (verified owner)
Compatible, Plug N Play and easy to use, nice product for my Gixxer SF 250 (2019 BS4).
Thank you so much for sharing your valuable feedback. We’re glad that you loved our products.
Thank you again! We’re looking forward to make your experience even better in the future!
by narasimhansimha98 (verified owner)
Very good and very responsive.. working perfectly for Gixxer sf 2020
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback! We’re glad that you loved our product. We’re looking forward to making your experience even better in the future!