SWITCHLESS [V4.0] RE | Himalayan | Compatible | Simtac | PNP Hazard Flasher / Adapter / Module | HYN-SL
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
This “One and Only” Plug and Play Hazard Module/Flasher for Royal Enfield Himalayan can be fitted easily without any cutting or slicing of wire.
This Tourer Edition Flasher allows you to blink all the 4 indicators at the same time in best multiple flashing styles [i.e. quick flash, slow flash, police patrolling]which makes you visible from a long distance. Thus, enhancing your Presence on road leading you to a safer zone specially in unfavorable conditions i.e. fog, storm, rain etc.
Best product for Highways/Fog/Mountains/Heavy Rain/Storm driving
⇒ Package Contents :
- Hazard Module(1 nos.)
- Warranty Card (1 nos.)
- Thank you Card (1 nos.)
- Wiring tie (2 nos.)
✔️ 24 Months Replacement Warranty
⇒ Features :
- 24 Months warranty
- Easily installed in Royal Enfield Himalayan
- No wire cutting or slicing required
- Doesn’t void bike’s warranty
- Auto Cut [ Hazard Auto Pause when Indicator Signal is given.]
- Saves Last used Pattern i.e. Memory Feature is available
- Comes with Option of Ready to fit Pattern Change Switch
- Best ever 40 Modes for flashing indicators in different styles i.e. quick flash, slow flash, police patrolling
- Flashes all 4 indicators at the same time and makes you visible from a long distance.
- Highly Water Resistant
- Shock Proof
- Increases Road Safety. So, best product for highway/ mountain/heavy rain/storm driving
- Increases biker’s visibility especially in the case of FOG
- Industrial Grade Components used
|Dimensions||14 × 10 × 5.5 cm|
Solid and Sleek Design with Rounded Corners
24 Months Replacement Warranty
Points to be taken care of :
- In case of any defect in our product for example workmanship or failure to meet the specification of the product within the warranty time, our company will replace the complete product.
- If any part of the product is removed/ altered/ tampered/modified/ dismantled or repaired; warranty will be void and it will not be claimed for replacement of product.
- Stamp, Signature and Date must be duly filled by the authorized person in warranty card in order to claim the warranty.
- ZONE A– When a courier company picks up and delivers a parcel within the same state.
- ZONE B– When delivery is done in metro cities (Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai,Chennai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Ahemdabad,Jaipur,Surat, Pune)
- ZONE C – When delivery is done in Rest of India except the North East and Jammu & Kashmir
- ZONE D – When delivery is done in the North East region or Jammu and Kashmir
- ZONE E – When delivery is done in the Rural / Village area
There are no reviews yet.