TVS Raider | 125 | Compatible | PNP Hazard Flasher / Adapter / Module | RDR-WS4
This “One and Only” Plug and Play Hazard Module/Flasher for TVS Raider 125 can be fitted easily without any cutting or slicing of wire.
This Tourer Edition Flasher allows you to blink all the 4 indicators at the same time in best multiple flashing styles [i.e. quick flash, slow flash, police patrolling]which makes you visible from a long distance. Thus, enhancing your Presence on road leading you to a safer zone specially in unfavorable conditions i.e. fog, storm, rain etc.
Best product for Highways/Fog/Mountains/Heavy Rain/Storm driving
⇒ Package Contents :
- Hazard Module(1 nos.)
- Jumper Wire(1 nos.)
- Control Switch(1 nos.)
✔️ 24 Months Replacement Warranty
⇒ Features :
- Easily installed in TVS Raider 125
- No wire cutting or slicing required
- Doesn’t void bike’s warranty
- Active Memory Feature [Remembers the Last used pattern Automatically]
- Override Feature [ Hazard Auto Pause when Indicator Signal is given. Hazard Auto Starts when Indicator Signal stopped.]
- Ready to fit Handle Bar Mountable Control Switch
- No need to Harass Indicator Switch
- Best ever 20 Modes for flashing indicators in different styles i.e. quick flash, slow flash, police patrolling
- Flashes all 4 indicators at the same time and makes you visible from a long distance.
- Highly Water Resistant
- Shock Proof
- Increases Road Safety. So, best product for highway/ mountain/heavy rain/storm driving
- Increases biker’s visibility especially in the case of FOG
- Runs both LED and Halogen Bulb Indicators
- Industrial Grade Components used
⇒ Package Contents :
- Hazard Module(1 unit)
- Control Switch(1 unit)
- Wire Jumper(1 unit)
|Dimensions||14 × 10 × 5.5 cm|
Solid and Sleek Design with Rounded Corners
24 Months Replacement Warranty
Points to be taken care of :
- In case of any defect in our product for example workmanship or failure to meet the specification of the product within the warranty time, our company will replace the complete product.
- If any part of the product is removed/ altered/ tampered/modified/ dismantled or repaired; warranty will be void and it will not be claimed for replacement of product.
- Stamp, Signature and Date must be duly filled by the authorized person in warranty card in order to claim the warranty.
- ZONE A– When a courier company picks up and delivers a parcel within the same state.
- ZONE B– When delivery is done in metro cities (Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai,Chennai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Ahemdabad,Jaipur,Surat, Pune)
- ZONE C – When delivery is done in Rest of India except the North East and Jammu & Kashmir
- ZONE D – When delivery is done in the North East region or Jammu and Kashmir
- ZONE E – When delivery is done in the Rural / Village area