RE | Himalayan | Compatible | Simtac | PNP Tail Light Flasher/Adapter | TLF20-HYN
This Plug and Play Tail Light Flasher for Royal Enfield Himalayan can be fitted easily at the back seat without any cutting or slicing of wire that comes with 15 [10 +5 ] different patterns of tail light. Thus enhancing your rear safety on road.
- Flasher will be ON as soon as the ignition of the bike is ON.
- For Changing Parking Pattern ==> Press Mini Pattern Change Switch
- For Changing Brake Pattern ==> Press and hold brake + Mini Pattern Change Switch
✔️ 24 Months Replacement Warranty
⇒ Features :
- Easily installed in back seat of Royal Enfield Himalayan
- Plug ad Play DIY Installation [ No wire cutting or slicing required ]
- Automatically saves Pattern when changed i.e. Active Memory Feature is available
- Faster Response time which enhance your rear safety.
- Doesn’t void bike’s warranty
- Comes with Option of External Ready to fit Pattern Change Switch
- Best ever 10 Modes for flashing parking tail light in different styles i.e. quick flash, slow flash, low and high flash
- First time ever 5 different modes given for flashing BRAKE tail light.
- Flashes both parking and brake tail light in different styles and makes you visible from a long distance from rear end.
- Increases Road Safety from rear end on highway/ mountain/heavy rain/storm driving
- Water Proof
- Shock Proof
- Industrial Grade Components used
⇒ Package Contents :
- Main unit (1 nos.)
- PNP Connection Lead ( 1 nos.)
|Dimensions||14 × 10 × 5.5 cm|
Rock Solid and Compact Design
24 Months Replacement Warranty
Points to be taken care of :
- In case of any defect in our product for example workmanship or failure to meet the specification of the product within the warranty time, our company will replace the complete product.
- If any part of the product is removed/ altered/ tampered/modified/ dismantled or repaired; warranty will not be void and it will not be claimed for replacement of product.
- Stamp, Signature and Date must be duly filled by the authorized person in warranty card in order to claim the warranty.
- ZONE A– When a courier company picks up and delivers a parcel within the same state.
- ZONE B– When delivery is done in metro cities (Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai,Chennai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Ahemdabad,Jaipur,Surat, Pune)
- ZONE C – When delivery is done in Rest of India except the North East and Jammu & Kashmir
- ZONE D – When delivery is done in the North East region or Jammu and Kashmir
- ZONE E – When delivery is done in the Rural / Village area
Got something to discuss?
Sir i want tail light flasher for himalayan bike. When it is available with u.
We would like to inform you that it will take some time to back in stock.
can I use this with my X pulse 200 4v
We would like to inform you that this one is compatible only with Himalayan. You can’t use it in Xpulse sir.
MY HIMALAYAN MODEL 2020, it is suitable??
We would like to inform you that TLF-HYN is totally compatible in your Royal Enfield Himalayan 2020 Model. But due to some technical errors in product this product is out of stock. We’re working on it to resolve that technical error and it will be available very soon.
It’s compatible RE meteor 350 PNP Tail light flasher ?
We would like to inform you that you can use TLF-RE in your Royal Enfield Meteor 350.
Hi sir, i own a int 650 will this fit in mine.?
We Would like to Inform you that.This flasher is compatible for himalayan Bike .we also have a flasher for your bike interceptor 650 .here is a link of product:https://simtacauto.com/product/re-interceptor/ .