ROYAL ENFIELD | HUNTER | Compatible | Simtac | PNP Hazard Flasher / Adapter / Module | HNTR-WS4
This “One and Only” Plug and Play Hazard Module/Flasher for Royal Enfield Hunter | Top Model | Base Model | can be fitted easily without any cutting or slicing of wire.
This Tourer Edition Flasher allows you to blink all the 4 indicators at the same time in best multiple flashing styles [i.e. quick flash, slow flash, police patrolling]which makes you visible from a long distance. Thus, enhancing your Presence on road leading you to a safer zone specially in unfavorable conditions i.e. fog, storm, rain etc.
Best product for Highways/Fog/Mountains/Heavy Rain/Storm driving
⇒ Package Contents :
- Hazard Module(1 nos.)
- Jumper Wire (1 nos.)
- Control Switch (1 nos.)
- Warranty Card (1 nos.)
✔️ 24 Months Replacement Warranty
Frequently Bought Together
⇒ Features :
- 24 Months warranty
- Easily installed in Royal Enfield Hunter | Top Model | Base Model |
- No wire cutting or slicing required
- Doesn’t void bike’s warranty
- Active Memory Feature [Remembers the Last used pattern Automatically]
- Override Feature [ Hazard Auto Pause when Indicator Signal is given. Hazard Auto Starts when Indicator Signal stopped.]
- Ready to fit Handle Bar Mountable Control Switch
- No need to Harass Indicator Switch
- Best ever 21 Modes for flashing indicators in different styles i.e. quick flash, slow flash, police patrolling
- Flashes all 4 indicators at the same time and makes you visible from a long distance.
- Highly Water Resistant
- Shock Proof
- Increases Road Safety. So, best product for highway/ mountain/heavy rain/storm driving
- Increases biker’s visibility especially in the case of FOG
- Industrial Grade Components used
|Dimensions||14 × 10 × 5.5 cm|
Hunter Base, Hunter Top
Solid and Sleek Design with Rounded Corners
24 Months Replacement Warranty
Points to be taken care of :
- In case of any defect in our product for example workmanship or failure to meet the specification of the product within the warranty time, our company will replace the complete product.
- If any part of the product is removed/ altered/ tampered/modified/ dismantled or repaired; warranty will be void and it will not be claimed for replacement of product.
- Stamp, Signature and Date must be duly filled by the authorized person in warranty card in order to claim the warranty.
- ZONE A– When a courier company picks up and delivers a parcel within the same state.
- ZONE B– When delivery is done in metro cities (Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai,Chennai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Ahemdabad,Jaipur,Surat, Pune)
- ZONE C – When delivery is done in Rest of India except the North East and Jammu & Kashmir
- ZONE D – When delivery is done in the North East region or Jammu and Kashmir
- ZONE E – When delivery is done in the Rural / Village area
Got something to discuss?
Difference between two mtr, res
We would like to inform you that there is some internal difference in both
Feature and quality is same its depend on Hunter which model you have if you have top model then MTR is compatible or if you have Base model then RES is compatible sir.