SWITCHLESS [V4.0] HUSQVARNA | Compatible | Simtac | PNP Hazard Flasher / Adapter / Module / Indicator Blinker | PNP- HVS
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
This Plug and Play Hazard Module/Flasher for HUSQVARNA can be fitted easily without any cutting or slicing of wire
- For switching ON the flasher – Push Stock Indicator Switch LEFT RIGHT CENTER.
- For next pattern – Push Stock Indicator Switch – LEFT RIGHT CENTER.
- For previous Pattern – Push Stock Indicator Switch – RIGHT LEFT CENTER.
- For switching OFF the flasher – Push Stock Indicator Switch either RIGHT or LEFT
Best product for Highways/Fog/Mountains/Heavy Rain/Storm driving
⇒ Features :
- Easily installed in all models of Husqvarna
- No wire cutting or slicing required
- Saves Last used Pattern i.e. Memory Feature is available
- Doesn’t void bike’s warranty
- Comes with Option of Ready to fit Pattern Change Switch
- Best ever 35+ Modes for flashing indicators in different styles i.e. quick flash, slow flash, police patrolling
- Flashes all 4 indicators at the same time and makes you visible from a long distance.
- Highly Water Resistant
- Shock Proof
- Increases Road Safety. So, best product for highway/ mountain/heavy rain/storm driving
- Increases biker’s visibility especially in the case of FOG
- Industrial Grade Components used
⇒ Package Contents :
- Hazard Module(1 nos.)
|Dimensions||14 × 10 × 5.5 cm|
Solid and Sleek Design with Rounded Corners
12 Months Replacement Warranty
Points to be taken care of :
- In case of any defect in our product for example workmanship or failure to meet the specification of the product within the warranty time, our company will replace the complete product.
- If any part of the product is removed/ altered/ tampered/modified/ dismantled or repaired; warranty will not be void and it will not be claimed for replacement of product.
- Stamp, Signature and Date must be duly filled by the authorized person in warranty card in order to claim the warranty.
- ZONE A– When a courier company picks up and delivers a parcel within the same state.
- ZONE B– When delivery is done in metro cities (Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai,Chennai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Ahemdabad,Jaipur,Surat, Pune)
- ZONE C – When delivery is done in Rest of India except the North East and Jammu & Kashmir
- ZONE D – When delivery is done in the North East region or Jammu and Kashmir
- ZONE E – When delivery is done in the Rural / Village area
There are no reviews yet.